- How do I find the products I am looking for?
You can use the Search box in the top right hand corner of the page, or select a one of our collections along the top navigation bar. You can also find the necklaces, bracelets and Kids categories on the top navigation bar. Dont forget about our Sale section which you can find on the top navigation bar too.
- Which methods of payment do you accept online?
We accept Paypal for payments made online.
- How do I know when my order has been received?
An email will automatically be sent to you as the order is processed.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Your order will be processed within 2-4 days. It then takes around 1-2 days for delivery within the Uk.
- Will I have to sign for my delivery?
No, but someone will need to be in to receive it as the package will not fit through the letter box.
- What if I’m not in when you deliver?
If you are not there to receive your delivery, you will be left a card by Royal Mail saying the package can be picked up at your nearest Post Depot.
- Do you deliver to post office boxes addresses?
No we do not.
- Do you deliver other countries besides the UK?
Yes, we deliver worldwide. See the delivery page for shipping costs and delivery time.
- Will my order be giftwrapped?
Yes, all Mara jewellery comes on Mara jewellery card in a beautiful Mara jewellery box with ribbon. This is free of charge.
- Can I change or cancel my order after it’s been placed?
You reserve the right to cancel your order for a full refund before it has been dispatched. Once it has been dispatched you will need to return the item as stated on the returns page.
- What is your Returns Policy?
Mara offers a full 14-day money back guarantee. If you receive faulty goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Faulty goods will get a full refund as well as the delivery charges back to us reimbursed. Unsuitable goods will only receive a refund. Please refer to the returns page for more details.
- How long might a refund take?
Once we receive the item a refund will be issued immediately.
- How do I return my order?
You will receive a returns form with your order. Simply fill this out and post back the item with the form to –
Mara, 63 Strathmore Road, Bristol, BS7 9QH
- How do I look after my jewellery?
To ensure your jewellery stays looking great please keep it free of cosmetics, hairspray and perfume. Do not wear your jewellery in the shower or pool.
- Will my personal details be shared with anyone?
Mara does not share your personal information with outside parties. Mara does not store any credit or debit card information. When you place an order or register with Mara your details are only used to create an account. All information is confidential.
- How do I unsubscribe myself from receiving the newsletter?
There is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of every newsletter you receive.